Angelina gives photog a lift

Angelina Jolie showed her humanitarian side to the paparazzi earlier this week when she offered a cycling photographer a ride when his bike got a flat tire. "She was one of the nicest people I have ever met," said the Splash News paparazzo. "And it was one of the most surreal experiences of my life... When I realized I'd got a puncture I thought I was going to lose her and not get any pictures. The next thing I know, Angelina's car is pulling over. Angelina winds her window down and says, 'Lance, why don't you jump in the car?'" Jolie told the photog that she and her family were so impressed with his cycling, they nicknamed him Lance after Lance Armstrong. "She said, 'We love having you riding alongside us. You're always happy, always smiling. The kids enjoy watching you whizzing along on your bike.'... I got in and said, 'This is so strange!' She just laughed and said, 'Well, it's a strange world we live in.'" Jolie asked him questions about himself and where he was from, and wondered whether her or Brad Pitt was a hotter commodity in the paparazzi world. "She said, 'Brad and I always wonder which one of us is the priority.' She said, 'We just don't understand why people always want to take our picture. We never go out drinking or anything like that.'"