Is she pregnant? Nicole's dad doesn't know

Nicole Richie's famous dad spoke to reporters on Saturday night about the pregnancy rumors surrounding his daughter. "Grandpa, man, that's wild," the singer just before taking the stage in New Orleans. "I don't know if I'm going to be grandpa, I don't know if I'm ready to be called grandpa." Making light of the situation, he added, "Nicole, baby, call me!" Richie said Nicole is "living her life under a microscope, but it's the kind of life you live at that age." He added that he thinks his daughter is "fabulous. She keeps apologizing [for being in the news so much], I tell you, she's doing exactly what you're supposed to do...she's living her life. If we had cell phones, MySpace, internet back then, God knows what my parents would have known about The Commodores."