No more nude scenes for Brad

Brad Pitt has vowed not to film any more nude scenes - because he doesn't want his kids to see them. "I don't want to be embarrassed when my kids get old enough to see my films," Pitt told the BBC in an interview that aired Tuesday. "I can't see any more nude scenes [in my career]." Pitt previously burned up the screen in the buff for Thelma and Louise and Troy. As for his future in film, the 43-year-old said, "I figure I've got very few films left. Who knows how many I'll get to do now, so I want to do something I'm interested in. Otherwise, I don't want to bother. I think it's a younger person's game." Pitt, who recently dropped out of the film State of Play, said he wasn't interested in making anymore Ocean's movies. "There's no more," he said of the series of caper flicks he made with George Clooney and Matt Damon. "I think we need to put away childish things." Of working with his buddies again, Pitt added, "We'll find something else. I just don't think there's anywhere to go with that particular story."