Xtina confirms the obvious

Christina Aguilera has now formally confirmed the obvious: she's pregnant. Or, as the Grammy winner tells it, she will "enter into mommyhood" next year. In an interview with Glamour magazine, Aguilera says she intends to be a working mom who'll "balance" caring for her child and tending to her career. "I want to get it right," she said. Describing the reaction of her husband Jordan Bratman, Aguilera said, "He's thrilled! He's just great," adding that she finds Bratman "so supportive and amazing through everything. He came with me on the last leg of the tour and he was my support system... I gush. I'm a lucky girl." This will be the first child for the couple, who married on November 19, 2005. Last month, the pair set up a baby registry at the Beverly Hills boutique Bel Bambini.
source