Nicole's interview - part two

Part two of the Nicole Richie/Diane Sawyer interview aired this morning, with Richie answering questions about her rumored eating disorder and party girl image. "Do I eat is kind of an understatement," said Richie. "I eat all the time, especially now. I'm constantly hungry. I'm eating at least every hour... Just like any mother, you know, you want to take the best care of yourself, especially while you're pregnant. And I'm definitely eating healthier now, and I'm really playing by the rules. I do not drink caffeine at all, cut out sushi." And to Sawyer's questions about drugs: "No alcohol... No marijuana... No pills... Nothing... No smoking around me." Sawyer also asked whether Richie felt any responsibility for the impression that skeletal images of the star might have on young girls. "I'm really sorry for not accepting that earlier," Richie said. "It took me a while." When looking at pics of her skinny self, Richie replied, "I see a girl that is obviously going through something and is much too skinny... No, I do not have an eating disorder. I've never had an eating disorder. Ever... It's anxiety. It's stress. It's just not being careful." As to whether her size was drug related, Richie admitted, "I think it possibly could have been."