Jonathan Lipnicki, the “Stuart Little” guy responded to a joke on the show “Family Guy”. Jonathan Lipnicki take it simple and expressed his views via twitter.
Jonathan Lipnicki tweeted “Hey guys thanks for the love, but I don’t feel bad about what they said on family guy. It was all in good fun, i’ve worked on that show B4,” last night in response.
“Family Guy is an American animated television series created by Seth MacFarlane for the Fox Broadcasting Company.”
Jonathan Lipnicki is the adorable kid from 1996′s Jerry Maguire. You know, the one who helped Tom Cruise put up with Renee Zellweger’s lemonface for almost two hours? Yeah, well, he’s 19 now and starring in some movie about MMA fighters, so he had to get in shape.
The Hollywood Film Actor Jonathan Lipnicki who has acted in films Jerry Maguire, Stuart little, The little vampire and Like mike. He is a good actor, in spite of acting he is good at heart. He involved in all charity works, which is his passion and soft corner about charity. Jonathan Lipnicki contributed to charity lot of times.
Jonathan Lipnicki is the person who spoke about the Breast cancer Research Foundation and he largely contributed for this project. And he took the message to the people to bring awareness about Breast cancer. He participated actively in many projects such as Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Starlight children Foundation and he is also an international representative for Pediatric Chiropractic and kids day international/America. For all his contributions and charity works the JDRF recognized “one of the heroes of 2001”.
Just cheer up man!!
You might also like::
- Sleepwalkers Movie Clip
- Rick Ankiel’s Late HR Lifts Braves Over The Giants
- Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger saga deepens with leaked voicemails
- The Karen Owen List Of Duke Athletes She Slept With Goes Viral
- Randy Moss to Vikings?
- Terror Hysteria – October Surprise Terror Theory
- Ryder Cup 2010: look into tv's depth of 3D vision but Sky coverage shows lack of insight
- SNL: Morgan Freeman, Ernest Borgnine (the real ones) drop by
- Rick Sanchez Fired – Is Jon Stewart The Definition Of A BIGOT
- Disneychannel.com/halloween Launches For Halloween 2010
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 26 Years On, Where Do We Stand?
- Sylvia Weinstock: Guest Judge On Top Chef
- Bishop Eddie Long to Speak at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- CSI NY Returns on a New Night
- 'CSI: NY': Melina Kanakaredes or Sela Ward?
- Melina Kanakaredes Out, Sela Ward in for 'CSI:NY'
- 'Blue Bloods' Premiere Review: Tom Selleck Brings More Cops to CBS
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown