Watch the 1992 American horror film, Sleepwalkers on TV. Short-lived series about a group of dream researchers who use special sleep-beds to electronically send operatives into people’s dreams, where they can witness first-hand their subjects’ visions and nightmares, and interact with them in an effort to sort them out. They’re available for hire by individuals, as well as wider-ranging problems, such as a medical outbreak in a small town.
You might also like::
- Rick Ankiel’s Late HR Lifts Braves Over The Giants
- Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger saga deepens with leaked voicemails
- The Karen Owen List Of Duke Athletes She Slept With Goes Viral
- Randy Moss to Vikings?
- Terror Hysteria – October Surprise Terror Theory
- Ryder Cup 2010: look into tv's depth of 3D vision but Sky coverage shows lack of insight
- SNL: Morgan Freeman, Ernest Borgnine (the real ones) drop by
- Rick Sanchez Fired – Is Jon Stewart The Definition Of A BIGOT
- Disneychannel.com/halloween Launches For Halloween 2010
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 26 Years On, Where Do We Stand?
- Sylvia Weinstock: Guest Judge On Top Chef
- Bishop Eddie Long to Speak at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- CSI NY Returns on a New Night
- 'CSI: NY': Melina Kanakaredes or Sela Ward?
- Melina Kanakaredes Out, Sela Ward in for 'CSI:NY'
- 'Blue Bloods' Premiere Review: Tom Selleck Brings More Cops to CBS
- Connie Stevens: Eddie Fisher’s Wife
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown