Rick Ankiel‘s 11th inning homerun into McCovey Cove was enough to lead the Atlanta Braves over the San Francisco Giants in Game 2 of the National League Division Series.
The Giants had a 4-0 lead, but the Braves clawed back and send the game into extra frames.
With one out in the 11th, Ankiel took a Ramon Ramierz fastball over the right field bleachers and into the fabled water behind it.
The Giants had the bases loaded with one out in the bottom of the 10th but could not push across the winning run. The series is tied at one a piece and now goes back to Atlanta for Games 3 and 4. Game 3 is set for Sunday.
You might also like::
- Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger saga deepens with leaked voicemails
- The Karen Owen List Of Duke Athletes She Slept With Goes Viral
- Randy Moss to Vikings?
- Terror Hysteria – October Surprise Terror Theory
- Ryder Cup 2010: look into tv's depth of 3D vision but Sky coverage shows lack of insight
- SNL: Morgan Freeman, Ernest Borgnine (the real ones) drop by
- Rick Sanchez Fired – Is Jon Stewart The Definition Of A BIGOT
- Disneychannel.com/halloween Launches For Halloween 2010
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 26 Years On, Where Do We Stand?
- Sylvia Weinstock: Guest Judge On Top Chef
- Bishop Eddie Long to Speak at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- CSI NY Returns on a New Night
- 'CSI: NY': Melina Kanakaredes or Sela Ward?
- Melina Kanakaredes Out, Sela Ward in for 'CSI:NY'
- 'Blue Bloods' Premiere Review: Tom Selleck Brings More Cops to CBS
- Connie Stevens: Eddie Fisher’s Wife
- Did Frank Sinatra Jr. tried to commit suicide?
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown