JLo and mom no longer close

Are Jennifer Lopez and her mom, Guadalupe, on the outs? JLo has long been influenced by her mother: "She made me believe I can do anything," Lopez once said. But now, the two rarely speak, according to Guadalupe. After In Touch mag speculated that Lopez might be pregnant, her mom was asked to confirm the news. "I didn't hear about it," Guadalupe said coolly. "You know more than I do. I don't talk to her very often. I don't see her often." Guadalupe said she is "very busy here taking care of my sister." "[Jennifer is] very busy doing what she does." Lopez's rep declined to discuss any of the above, and her husband Marc Anthony's rep has denied the latest pregnancy report. As to whether the singer's mom had any thoughts on the story? "No," she said. "No thoughts."