Justin gracious about Britney

Justin Timberlake talked to Oprah Winfrey about his teen girlfriend Britney Spears and new love Jessica Biel.

On Britney:
Oprah: "What do you think is going on with Britney?"
Justin: "I don't know, to be honest with you. I haven't spoken to her in years. I mean, there's no ill will - I have nothing but love for her. It's funny because we dated each other at a time...wow, I haven't talked about this in a long time. It's interesting."
Oprah: "But you've never talked about it with me, so it's okay."
Timberlake: "Hey, let's get it in, girl."
Oprah: "Let's get it in."
Timberlake: "We were teenagers, you know?"
Oprah: "Yes, famous teenagers."
Timberlake: "I think that's basically the best way to describe what happened to us. I think she's a great person, and I don't know her as well as I did... What I do know about her is she has a huge heart, and she is a great person."

On Jessica:
Oprah doesn't get a name out of Timberlake, but he does share a few secrets. "I'm dating someone. But all I can tell you is she smells lovely," he says. "I get pretty romantic around her," he says, admitting he even sings to her sometimes. While he's away on tour, Timberlake stays connected through iChat. "Technology is a wonderful thing sometimes... I find that to be really cool, when you can actually see someone's face. I do it with my friends, as well, just to have a conversation back and forth. It just makes you feel closer, that's all." Of dating in the public eye, Timberlake says, "If two famous people are dating each other, what I found - and I could be wrong - but just in my personal experience, [they think] if you're not going to get married, then you're breaking up."