Charlize voted Sexiest Woman Alive

Charlize Theron has been named Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire magazine. The blond beauty is the mag's latest annual pick on a list that has included Jessica Biel, Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson. Although she may look perfect in a bikini, Theron, 32, says she has a few career flaws. She won an Oscar for Monster but it's not the only thing on her resume. "Reindeer Games. That was a bad, bad, bad movie," she tells the mag. "But even though the movie might suck, I got to work with John Frankenheimer. I wasn't lying to myself - that's why I did it. I mean, he directed The Manchurian Candidate, which is like the movie of all movies." Her strongest criticism goes to a different kind of American director - one that frequents the Oval Office instead of a back lot. "I grew up in a country that learned the lesson that you can't impose your way of life on 26 different kinds of people just because you call yourself righteous," the South African says. "I think there are lessons this country still has to learn."