Lindsay: "I hit rock bottom"

Lindsay Lohan gave her first post-rehab interview to OK! mag. Here's a sneak-peek via USA Today:

On her second DUI arrest in less than two months: "[I hit] rock bottom. Everything in my life came to a point where I had to make a decision; the arrest that night helped me come to a point where I had to make one."

On how she plans to stay on the road to recovery: "[By surrounding myself] with good people who have their hearts and their minds in the right places."

On her small role in her new film about Tango legend Carlos Gardel: "I'm staying in Utah until it's time to shoot Dare to Love Me and then I plan on returning to Utah so I can stay focused and avoid other distractions."

On not saying goodbye to Hollywood: "Absolutely not - never! I'm here to stay. My talent is a gift, and I'm going to use it in the right way."

On her parents' feud: "I wish it would stop. It hurts when two people you love argue with one another. I don't think any child wants to see their parents argue or see their family fall apart. Unfortunately, it happens, and when it does, they should do it with as little effect on their children as possible."

On rehab: "[It was] sobering [and] humbling. It made me look at myself, and all of the people, places and things in my life in a different way. I was in there for substance abuse, after all."

On the potential of relapse: "If I wasn't [worried], I'd be living in denial. Temptation is always there, but now I'll avoid it the right way."