The Comeback Kid

What a way to ring in the new year with Ms. Britney Spears on the cover of Glamour's January issue!


What '08 has been like: “This whole year has been a hell of a year for me. I have been working so hard on my album, but…I didn’t know exactly where I stood with everyone.”

On mom Lynne: “We butt heads the most, but we understand each other the most, too.”

Brit's New Year's resolution: “I would like to stop worrying so much, because I worry all the time. And to learn how to be happier, just in general.”

What we may not know: “I don’t like going out. I hate clubs. I hate being around too many people. I love my home and staying in bed and watching Dancing With the Stars or reading a Danielle Steel novel.”

Five years from now: “In five years I would like to be married and have a father figure for my kids, someone who is a provider and can be really stable. It’s hard doing it on your own. ”

For more with Britney, pick up the January issue when it hits newsstands this month.