Shut Yo' Mouth: Megan Fox Hates Compliments




About attending industry events, Megan Fox told Allure she hates it when people pay her a compliment.

"I hate receiving compliments. I hate being told I'm talented or people think I'm going to be a movie star."

Let me see if I've got this right: you hate it when people point out which of your movies and dresses they like? That makes you upset and angry, right? Is that what you mean?

You're right! How dare they! Those nice jerks with their nice words and their sweet opinions of you, even though every time you open your mouth you spew bitch everywhere. They're insincere, the lot of them! How dare they like you! They're better off telling you to your face you are an ungrateful woodland nymph with such weird McNugget thumbs that a hand model had to be used for the Motorola phone commercial, in which you confusingly starred.

If that's really what you want, Megan, I'm sure most of us would be happy to oblige your request and never, ever say anything nice to you, ever again.

Source: MSNBC

Related post: More behind the scenes from Walmart Soundcheck Show


Mercedes-Benz Mobil Mewah Terbaik Indonesia
NegeriAds.com