USA Softball Olympians Jennie Finch and Natasha Watley were the darlings of the All-Star Legends & Celebrity Game held at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, CA Sunday.
In one of the many events leading up to the 2010 MLB All-Star game on July 13, Watley and Finch were relaxed and confident amidst many famous faces both celebrity and athletes.
California native, Jennie Finch, came out strong by smokin’ a couple of her famous fast pitches past Ricky Henderson and Tim Salmon to both laughter and applause. The all-star pitcher also hit a home-run dead center for her team.
Natasha Watley, the 5’10” USA Softball shortstop, snagged a couple of hard hit balls at third base with easy athleticism.
It was all for fun and charity, but should still be noted that both Watley and Finch represented themselves and women’s athletics very well.
Article maybe you interest:
- Blake Beavan is headed for Frisco
- Justin Smoak and Blake Beavan: The Cliff Lee Rangers Ransom
- Oprah Hates Disabled People – Rumor
- 'Haven': Syfy Starts With Stephen King and Keeps Going ...
- Mehserle trial verdict draws violence to Oakland, legal scrutiny
- Mehserle guilty of involuntary manslaughter