Stephen Colletti Lauren Conrad Ready for Hills Finale




LAGUNA BEACH (LALATE) – Lauren Conrad and Steven Colletti are ready for the MTV Hills Finale and reunion. Steven Colletti’s appearance as Lauren Conrad boyfriend, off and on, became one of the most memorable storyline of the Hills. And yet friends of the two reveal to local news that they are as close as ever and excited about the finale.

Stephanie Pratt tells news this week “I’ll miss going to film at cafes with my best friend Lo [Bosworth].The cast has the best time.We enjoy each other so much and we have so many inside jokes.”

Pratt says she spent Fourth of July weekend with LC and Colletti “I just spent Fourth of July at Lauren’s house in Laguna Beach.
I drove down on Saturday and spent the whole weekend with her and Lo. Dieter [Schmitz] from ‘Laguna Beach’ was there, Stephen [Colletti] was there, all her Laguna friends.”

Pratt says LC, Lo and Stephen, and her are still close.

In fall 2007, news weren’t sure if LC was getting back with Stephen despite being depicted as dating Brody Jenner on the show at the time. By February 2008, Hayden Panettiere turned to Seventeen magazine to explain her breakup with Steven.

“I just knew I wanted to breathe. I wanted to be single at the time. It just hit me like a ton of bricks: This is the time I need to be with myself. It takes such a secure person to be with someone like me—it takes so much confidence; it takes so much trust.”
Source: news.lalate.com



Article maybe you interest:




SEO Service