Jim Edmonds, considered trade material after turning 40 years old and even though he's turned in good numbers batting .286 and playing center field, was traded from the Milwaukee Brewers to the Cincinnati Reds in exchange for 28-year old Chris Dickerson.
The Milwaukee Brewers get the younger Chris Dickerson and think he can contribute, even though he's missed much of the season due to hand injury.
Dickerson's "On-base Plus Slugging" or OPS percentage is .789 and was .853 in AAA ball; a rate over .900 is considered the range for elite players.
The Reds reportedly think Jim Edmonds's experience can help them more than Dickerson's athleticism.
Article maybe you interest:
- HP's Mark Hurd resigns amid sexual harassment investigation
- Chelsea clinton wedding pictures.
- Fugazi American Punk Band Complete Guide,Details And Reviews
- DC Earthquake Doesn't Shake President Obama
- British Open 2010: Rory McIlroy in the lead
- Ed Thomas family honored for Arthur Ashe Courage Award at ESPY’s Awards
- Roberto Clemente, Rod Carew honored at All-Star FanFest
- Intel Surging Ahead Of Earnings Report (INTC)