But the other day, Seth spiraled uncontrollable into In demand void this week the Quickfire needed our contenders deal with one of the pastry’s world’s complicated, time-taking jobs creating a wedding cake-in 1.5 hours. That’s pure genius craziness.
They were being evaluated by Mrs. Wedding Cake herself, Sylvia Weinstock, a blend of your day-to-day lovable grandmother along with the late design editor-turned-Old Navy ad lady Carrie Donovan (R.I.P.).
You might also like::
- Bishop Eddie Long to Speak at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- CSI NY Returns on a New Night
- 'CSI: NY': Melina Kanakaredes or Sela Ward?
- Melina Kanakaredes Out, Sela Ward in for 'CSI:NY'
- 'Blue Bloods' Premiere Review: Tom Selleck Brings More Cops to CBS
- Connie Stevens: Eddie Fisher’s Wife
- Did Frank Sinatra Jr. tried to commit suicide?
- Similac Recall
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Denies Allegations He Offered to Raise Money for Blagojevich
- A Michael Grimm Fairytale
- America’s Got Talent Winner – Michael Grim – 2010 AGT Finale
- Javier Arenas of the Kansas City Chiefs
- Woah! Watch Kansas City Chiefs Rookie Dexter McCluster Awesome Punt Return Here!
- Kanye West Debuts New Song At VMAs
- Cowboys 7 vs Redskins 13 Score
- How old is Kanye West? Taylor Swift VMAs Still An Innocent New Song
- Grandparents Day 2010: Happy Grandparents Day 2010 Quotes and Greetings
- Actress Stacey Dash beaten by husband
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown