If you're looking to shake things up around the Thanksgiving table this year, but want a little more guarantee for your Hail Mary efforts, then we've got the resource for you: the NFL. Yes, as in football, or more specifically, Taste of the NFL, which is the league's charitable arm devoted to raising money for food banks. They've teamed up with Swanson for "The Great Stuffing Debate," which has been going on online since November 1.
Six world-class chefs were chosen to represent the six NFL teams that are scheduled to play Thanksgiving day, and they've provided a range of mouth-watering stuffing recipes, many with a sort of regional flair. They range from New Yorker Michael Stewart's "Tavern on Jane Sausage and Apple Stuffing" (representing the New York Jets) to the Southern-style cornbread stuffing from Allison Vines-Rushing, co-chef at New Orleans's MiLa (representing the Saints).
The online contest may be winding down, but you can still check out all the recipes and download them at TheGreatStuffingDebate.com. Just in time for Game (and Turkey) Day.
You might also like::
- Oprah's Favorite Things 2010: The List
- Virginia Cavaliers versus Boston College Eagles ESPNU TV Saturday November 20th 2010 College Football Odds Sports Betting Pick Preview
- How to Upgrade Your Food Storage Containers
- Tony Parker Comments On Erin Barry Affair Allegations!
- Leonid Meteor Shower 2010
- Ultra Music Festival 2011
- House Review: It Might Be Smallpox!
- 'Weeds' Season 6 Finale: Seriously, There's No Way Out for Nancy
- Andy Reid's ordeals and triumphs
- 'Don't touch my junk' airport clip goes viral
- Word of the Year: 'Spillcam' beats out Sarah Palin's 'Refudiate'
- Paquiao Vs Margarito Results
- The Last of the Hardy Players – Review
- Jack Johnson Arrested
- Bombshell: FEMA Camps Confirmed
- Veterans Day 2010 — why not volunteer to help veterans other days, too?
- Local sculptor sees his "Pyramid Earth" relocated to Oakland Comm College
- Surveillance photos released of Concord armed robbery suspects
- Zenyatta Breeders Cup 2010 Results
- Mehserle sentencing expected Friday
- Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown
mobil keluarga ideal terbaik indonesia