Real housewives of new york
Judging from last night's premiere, this is going to be the season of Alex looking pained and radish-necked as she tries to instigate drama with Jill. The redhead will pay! But Jill, desperate to convince the public that she is actually pure of heart, seems bent on killing her new nemesis with acidic smiles. At Ramona's party for new Pinot Grigio — put me down for a case — Jill oozed onto the scene in an Orange County one-shoulder number and a trimmer-looking Bobby. Happy New Ye-ah, Happy New Ye-ah, Happy New Ye-ah, Jill told everyone. At least Simon, who looked like he was on his third bottle of Ramona, was happy to see her. That guy is aces in my book. He doesn't hold a grudge, he's unapologetic about his taste for pink shoes and red-leather accented pants. If his wife denies him a weekday liquor lunch, well then tea time it is. If Jill wants to make nice, then he's ready to drink to that.
Oh Jilly. I love how much you keep telling us you've changed. I'm endeared by how much you crave approval. But honey, you were right last year when you said you could never change. You can tell Ramona over and over how beautiful she looks, oh what a gorgeous dress, what a beautiful day. But that pinched smile of yours isn't fooling anyone. Let it out girl. Own your toxicity. Towards the end of the party, Alex loomed like a hungry giraffe outside the circle of women. (Joni sighting!) Cutting in, she invited the ladies to join her a March for Marriage Equality. Jill looked at her with that same tense smile, her eyes sending death rays. The exchange sent Alex tumbling back to the bar where she glugged another round of Ramona.
Time for some girl time with Kelly on Jill's bed. You remember when Kelly went batshit last season, when her head turned into a cleverly highlighted cuckoo clock that spouted tearful malapropisms. Well Jill stuck by her through that because that's what real friends do. They hold your hands through the hard times (you know, like when your Dad dies). They don't just put you on speaker phone, snickering behind your back, and tell you that your friendship is done. They're loyal, and Jill knows from loyal, unless she's trashing you to a Vanity Fair reporter. Anyways she was there for Kelly when the rest of the world thought she was a total nut. "I'm not crazy," Kelly swears, which by the way is usually the tip-off that someone actually is crazy. "Am I put in precarious circumstances a lot with these women? Yeah. Do I navigate those situations well? Nope." She's done a lot of growing and self-reflection during the hiatus.
Jill took a few minutes to mourn the loss of Bethenny. "You got dumped!" said Kelly with glee in her voice. Bethenny needed Jill when she didn't have a husband or a child and once those roles were filled, after a thorough auditioning process by Bravo, don't think Bryn just got the part without killing it in her table read, she kicked Jill to the curb. "But I still love her to a certain extent in some weird, sick psychotic way," moaned Jill. On this we agree. (Ramona for one isn't buying Jill's sob story. She blames the Bethenny blow-out on Jill's Jillousy.) By this point Kelly was starting to look a little bored—yeah, yeah, love lost — and her restless eyes started darting around the room looking for a candy dish.
On the other side of the bridge, Alex and Simon were working hard in their basement office that was decorated by their pot-smoking teenage neighbors. Maybe one more black sheet over this brick? A strand of pink Christmas lights would really make that filing cabinet pop. Simon has left the hotel with the intention of starting a social media company. Alex is now a model. I love this season already!!! Kelly will have us all know that just because you're a model doesn't mean you're pretty. It means you're photogenic so suck on that McCord.
You might also like::
- 'American Idol': Iggy Pop, 'Real Wild Child,' almost rocks til' he drops
- OPM asks health insurers to provide incentives for wellness programs
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Election Morphs Into Intense, Expensive Contest
- Eagle-Cam: Cuteness and Danger in Equal Measure
- Paul Ryan, GOP Rising Star Or 'Root Canal' Republican?
- Kate Upton: Dating Kanye West?
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy Fall on ‘Dancing With the Stars’
- Eastbay and Axon Sports Partner to Raise Awareness of Sports-Related Concussions
- Zabernism: What does it Mean?
- Josh McDaniels Fired As Broncos Coach Over Video Scandal
- Cowboys Don Meredith Dies After Brain Hemorrhage
- Saddest News Ever: Leslie Nielsen Passes Away
- Kyle Brotzman
- Cyber Monday Deals 2010 Rivals Black Friday Shopping
- The NFL Scores a Touchdown with Stuffing Recipes
- Oprah's Favorite Things 2010: The List
- Virginia Cavaliers versus Boston College Eagles ESPNU TV Saturday November 20th 2010 College Football Odds Sports Betting Pick Preview
- How to Upgrade Your Food Storage Containers
- Tony Parker Comments On Erin Barry Affair Allegations!
- Leonid Meteor Shower 2010
- Ultra Music Festival 2011
- House Review: It Might Be Smallpox!
- 'Weeds' Season 6 Finale: Seriously, There's No Way Out for Nancy
- Andy Reid's ordeals and triumphs
- 'Don't touch my junk' airport clip goes viral
- Word of the Year: 'Spillcam' beats out Sarah Palin's 'Refudiate'
- Paquiao Vs Margarito Results
- The Last of the Hardy Players – Review
- Jack Johnson Arrested
- Bombshell: FEMA Camps Confirmed
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown