Ryan Mallett found the perfect team to go to when the New England Patriots couldn’t resist drafting him in the third round of the N.F.L. Draft.
The Patriots make a bold, but quality move grabbing Mallett in the third round. The Patriots can keep him and flip him for a higher draft pick later, or develop him behind Brady until Brady retires (coming sooner than later). On the flip side Mallett gets to go to one of the best organizations in the NFL with great mentors in Brady and B.B.
This draft seems to be heavy on character. Talented character concerns have been taking falls is that due to Roger Goodell’s focus on punishing character problems.
anyway, too distracted and engrossed in the draft, and I’ll refine this tommorrow.
But The perfect place for Mallett was in the third round to the Patriots. Huge chip on his shoulder, great mentors, and a real chance to blossom. And when you have 200 picks in the draft you can grab projects who won’t see the field like Mallett
You might also like::
- Birds could go up to get Julio Jones, Green costs too much
- Why Von Miller Shouldn't be the Denver Broncos' 2nd Overall Pick
- Sound Off: Birmingham News readers' opinions
- David Wilkerson Killed in Car Crash
- Tax Day Happy Hour and Pizza Monkey Bread in Today's Eater's Digest
- Hanes finds higher prices fit well in 1Q
- David Cook returns to 'American Idol,' performs 'The Last Goodbye'
- Carole King is the 'American Idol' Top 6 theme
- Tiger Mom: Better Than A Helicopter Mom?
- Rain thins crowd at UCSC's 4/20 festivities
- Crowds Gather For Denver 420 Pot Rally
- A guide to 'American Idol' on TV this week: April 20 - 27
- Rolling in the Deep - ADELE - lyrics - testo
- TV on the Radio Bassist Gerard Smith, 34, Dies
- Apple Earnings Boosted Two Folds due to Sound iPhone Sales – AAPL
- Lil Wayne Shoots I Am Still Music Tour Documentary 'It's going to be real major,' Wayne says of behind-the-scenes look at his current tour.
- Tim Hetherington: 1970 – 2011
- ‘Restrepo’ director Tim Hetherington killed in Libya
- Happy 60th Birthday Luther Vandross!
- Oklahoma City Bombing and 3 Others U.S Tragedies' Anniversaries
- Monday Night Football Schedule 2011: Green Bay Packers Host Vikings in Week 10
- LivingSocial Is Next Bet for Steve Case After Zipcar Payoff
- Jackie Robinson Day 2011: Baseball Legend Remembered Across MLB
- SF Giants Home Opener Today: Here's What You Need To Know
- Fox Orders ‘Napoleon Dynamite’ Animated Series
- Accuplacer test challenges students
- How John Boehner's Tea Party Balancing Act Avoided a Government Shutdown
- Shocker: Manny Ramirez retires following a second positive drug test
- Government Shutdown 2011: How Would It Impact Washington?
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown