Whitney Port: Tulips & Pansies Pretty



She’s never one to miss out on a publicity opportunity, and last night (May 20) Whitney Port was spotted at the 9th Annual “Tulips & Pansies: A Headdress Affair” in New York City.

The “City” chick looked super sexy as she mingled with guests, including Roxy Olin, at the snazzy Gotham Hall in Manhattan.

In a recent interview, Whitney revealed her relief over getting out of “The Hills” when she did, being that everyone’s gone ‘crazy.’

"I feel like they're all self-imploding or something. I'm just in shock. I think they're just going crazy. I don't want to say so much because I feel like they're going to attack me."
Source: celebrity-gossip.net

Read article: Michael Ballack Absence For World Cup 2010

Mercedes-Benz Mobil Mewah Terbaik Indonesia
Negeriads.com