LeBron James jerseys likely will continue to sell at a brisk pace in Cleveland, just so that fans who feel betrayed can take some measure of revenge by setting them on fire.
And for this new generation of LBJ haters there also are bargain prices available on LeBron Fatheads -- at least those of him in a Cavaliers uniform. They have been marked down drastically on the Fathead website, from $99.99 to $17.41.
It's no coincidence that Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert is the driving financial force behind Fathead. The $17.41 price isn't random either, because 1741 is the birth year of the first traitor of note in American history, Benedict Arnold.
Article maybe you interest:
- Mandela's presence at World Cup's final day uncertain
- 'Psychic' octopus Paul predicts Spain World Cup win
- Lindsay Lohan's 'Inferno' Director Bashes 'Outsized' Jail Sentence
- New York Knicks reach agreement with 'confident' Amar'e Stoudemire, zero in on Dwyane Wade
- Rail lines prepare for heat wave