America's Got Talent' Top 4 started off with more than 100,000 acts auditioning, and last night the huge field was whittled down to only four acts -- three terrific singers and one amazing dance group.
Theatrical singer Prince Poppycock, soul singer Michael Grimm, child opera sensation Jackie Evancho and glow-in-the-dark dance crew Fighting Gravity all earned enough votes to advance to the Final Four, where they will compete for $1 million and a headlining gig in Vegas.
The final battle will take place Tuesday night on NBC (9 p.m. to 10 p.m.), as the performers hit the stage one last time and vie for the nation's votes.
The champion will be crowned Wednesday night.
You might also like::
- Celebrity Networth
- Did Former Senator Ted Stevens Die in a Plane Crash?
- Jim Edmonds traded from Brewers to Reds
- Usain Bolt Warns: Catch Me If You Can Next Year
- Mechele Linehan addresses courtroom for first time
- HP's Mark Hurd resigns amid sexual harassment investigation
- Chelsea clinton wedding pictures.
- Fugazi American Punk Band Complete Guide,Details And Reviews
- DC Earthquake Doesn't Shake President Obama
- British Open 2010: Rory McIlroy in the lead
- Ed Thomas family honored for Arthur Ashe Courage Award at ESPY’s Awards
- Roberto Clemente, Rod Carew honored at All-Star FanFest