Tom Brady was involved in a car accident Thursday morning, but was not hospitalized and told the Patriots he was OK, the team confirmed in an announcement.
Brady did not speak to reporters Thursday, though he did take part in the walk-through prior to practice, Boston Herald beat reporter Ian R. Rapoport said on Twitter.
"He's here, he's ready to go," Patriots tight end Alge Crumpler said after the walk-through.
Brady was reportedly "shaken" by the accident, but ESPNBoston.com said that Brady didn't go to the hospital and traveled to Gillette Stadium after he was picked up by another vehicle. According to the WEEI report, Brady's Audi struck a Ford minivan, but Brady was able to walk around after the accident.
The Boston Globe also reported that Brady did not receive medical treatment.
You might also like::
- 'America's Got Talent' Final 4: Prince Poppycock, Michael Grimm, Jackie Evancho, Fighting Gravity
- Celebrity Networth
- Did Former Senator Ted Stevens Die in a Plane Crash?
- Jim Edmonds traded from Brewers to Reds
- Usain Bolt Warns: Catch Me If You Can Next Year
- Mechele Linehan addresses courtroom for first time
- HP's Mark Hurd resigns amid sexual harassment investigation
- Chelsea clinton wedding pictures.
- Fugazi American Punk Band Complete Guide,Details And Reviews
- DC Earthquake Doesn't Shake President Obama
- British Open 2010: Rory McIlroy in the lead
- Ed Thomas family honored for Arthur Ashe Courage Award at ESPY’s Awards
- Roberto Clemente, Rod Carew honored at All-Star FanFest