Rick Sanchez Fired – Is Jon Stewart The Definition Of A Bigot? – Late last night it was announced that Rick Sanchez had been fired from CNN’s “Rick List,” after making comments about Jon Stewart and Jews while appearing on Pete Dominick’s radio show.
Rick who also blasted Stephen Colbert and Keith Olbermann said during the interview:
“I think to some extent Jon Stewart and [Stephen] Colbert are the same way. I think Jon Stewart’s a bigot.”
The comment prompted millions of people who heard the news to search for the definition of the word bigot.
A bigot is a person who is intolerant to another group’s religious, racial, or political views.
Is Jon Stewart a bigot? Is Rick Sanchez a racist, since he also called Obama the cotton picking president few weeks ago?
You might also like::
- Disneychannel.com/halloween Launches For Halloween 2010
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 26 Years On, Where Do We Stand?
- Sylvia Weinstock: Guest Judge On Top Chef
- Bishop Eddie Long to Speak at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- CSI NY Returns on a New Night
- 'CSI: NY': Melina Kanakaredes or Sela Ward?
- Melina Kanakaredes Out, Sela Ward in for 'CSI:NY'
- 'Blue Bloods' Premiere Review: Tom Selleck Brings More Cops to CBS
- Connie Stevens: Eddie Fisher’s Wife
- Did Frank Sinatra Jr. tried to commit suicide?
- Similac Recall
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Denies Allegations He Offered to Raise Money for Blagojevich
- A Michael Grimm Fairytale
- America’s Got Talent Winner – Michael Grim – 2010 AGT Finale
- Javier Arenas of the Kansas City Chiefs
- Woah! Watch Kansas City Chiefs Rookie Dexter McCluster Awesome Punt Return Here!
- Kanye West Debuts New Song At VMAs
- Cowboys 7 vs Redskins 13 Score
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown