Morgan Freeman and Ernest Borgnine, whose job was to sit there and not be allowed to speak. The pair of Academy award winning actors were on hand to promote their new movie RED, and were joined by a creepily fictionalized send up of Fleetwood Mac’s Lindsey Buckingham.
Freeman actually got off a decent monologue before Keenan’s motor-mouth character began singing over him, before the sketch dissolved into the same shtick it always does. But while “What’s Up With That?” is one of the worst SNL sketches of its era, the looks on the faces of Morgan Freeman and Ernest Borgnine were priceless after the whole thing dissolved into host Bryan Cranston dancing around in his underwear.
You might also like::
- Rick Sanchez Fired – Is Jon Stewart The Definition Of A BIGOT
- Disneychannel.com/halloween Launches For Halloween 2010
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: 26 Years On, Where Do We Stand?
- Sylvia Weinstock: Guest Judge On Top Chef
- Bishop Eddie Long to Speak at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- CSI NY Returns on a New Night
- 'CSI: NY': Melina Kanakaredes or Sela Ward?
- Melina Kanakaredes Out, Sela Ward in for 'CSI:NY'
- 'Blue Bloods' Premiere Review: Tom Selleck Brings More Cops to CBS
- Connie Stevens: Eddie Fisher’s Wife
- Did Frank Sinatra Jr. tried to commit suicide?
- Similac Recall
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Denies Allegations He Offered to Raise Money for Blagojevich
- A Michael Grimm Fairytale
- America’s Got Talent Winner – Michael Grim – 2010 AGT Finale
- Javier Arenas of the Kansas City Chiefs
- Woah! Watch Kansas City Chiefs Rookie Dexter McCluster Awesome Punt Return Here!
- Kanye West Debuts New Song At VMAs
- Playboy Model Tiffany Livingston Detained After Flight Meltdown