Jim Carrey + 'Nanotechnology' = 2011 MTV Movie Awards Gold


Love Jim Carrey? Love Batman? Love movies? Well then by the transitive property of life, you will be loving the MTV Movie Awards tomorrow night as well.
It was revealed earlier this week that Jim Carrey will be one of the show's many celebrity presenters, but we found out he has a bit of a surprise in store. While chatting with the comedian at the "Mr. Popper's Penguins" junket, Carrey told us that he has yet another crazy Movie Awards moment up his sleeve.

"Wait until you see it," he teased with a smile. "It's going to be amazing."

He wouldn't tell us everything, but Carrey did say that it was going to be something we've never seen before.

"I'm wearing a suit that I've had made," he told us. "It's the latest in nanotechnology, so I'm able to project whatever I want on it. I'm going to be revealing that at the MTV [Movie] Awards," he teased. "This is something I've created myself; I'm kind of Bruce Wayne in that kinda way. I have a lot of interesting and very cutting-edge technology that I work with, and I want to unveil it at the Awards."

Sounds like we're going to have to wait until the big show to find out!

The MTV Movie Awards air Sunday, June 5 at 9/8 C.

mtv.com
You might also like::

My News
Weight Loss Systems